Thank you for your interest in getting involved with Silhouette Stages. We look forward to having you on-stage, back-stage, and in our audience. Here are our current volunteer opportunities as of 1/10/2018:
AUDITIONS for Big Fish
Detailed Information at: https://www.facebook.com/events
Auditions by Sign Up Only:
Group 1 - Sunday 1/21 6:00 - 7:30 pm
Group 2 - Sunday 1/21 7:30 - 9:00 pm
Group 3 - Monday 1/22 7:00 - 8:30 pm
Group 4 - Monday 1/22 8:30 - 10:00 PM
Call Backs - Tuesday 1/23 7:00 - 10:00 PM (by invitation if needed)
Make your appointment for your audition at: https://tinyurl.com/BigFishSSI
-Monday, Wednesday and Sunday evenings
-Will be held at Slayton House in Columbia, Covenant Baptist Church in Ellicott City and/or St Johns Lutheran Church in Linthicum Heights
- Prepare 32 bars of a song in the style of the show that shows off your vocal and acting talents (Approximately 30-45 seconds of music)
- Please do NOT audition with any song from Big Fish.
- No a Capella auditions, please bring sheet music or recorded track (without vocals).
- There will be a required dance audition. Please arrive dressed and ready for movement.
- Bring your theatre resume (headshot not required, we will be taking pictures before you sing).
- All ages welcome to audition.
- Audition Forms available at the door
- Prepare to list major conflicts from March 2018 - April 2018.
****No conflicts will be approved from April 30 - May 27.****
Set Construction, Decoration, and Backstage Run Crew for Forum
Volunteers are needed for our set construction and decoration, as well as backstage run crew for our eight performances. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
Silhouette Stages Board of Directors Openings
Seeking volunteer member of the Silhouette Stages Board of Directors to start as soon as possible; must have background in accounting, finance, and/or tax preparation; will be responsible for tax filings, budgetary matters, and financial planning.
Seeking volunteer member of the Silhouette Stages Board of Directors to start as soon as possible; must have background in marketing, branding, and social media; will be responsible for marketing and long term branding/marketing strategies for Silhouette Stages.